What’s the difference between a die cut sticker and a kiss cut sticker? Although they look similar, a die cut sticker has a backing that is cut to the exact shape of the design. A kiss cut sticker typically has a square backing around the design that’s bigger than the sticker.
Kiss cut vs. Die cut
Our kiss cut and die cut stickers are available in all type of stickers. We recommend using kiss cut sticker as there may be some inconvenience with die cut sticker. For instance, with no-cutting die cut sticker, it may be difficult to peel off. With cutting die cut stickers, it may leave a slight cutting line mark on the sticker. We provide die cut stickers of rectangle and square types, If you wish to order die cut stickers for other custom shapes, please contact us.
Singles vs Sheet vs Roll
Although generally a single design sticker is printed on a page, we do provide multiple design stickers on sheet.
- Note that depending on the size of your sticker design, the number of designs you may place on a sheet may be limited, as well as the price may vary depending on the designs.
- Roll Labels are frequently used by businesses that need a bulk order of same label. Minimum order required 5,000
Foil stamping uses heat and metallic foils to create a shiny metallic eye catching finish on goods such as business cards, invitations,
wedding stationeries, brochures, gift cards and more. It gives a touch of elegance with a nice texture feel and creates a brilliant and unique appearance.
It is commonly used to enhance typography and logos and available in a variety colours including gold, rose gold, silver, bronze, hologram, red, blue, green and so on
- Font Sizes equal or smaller than 6pt cannot be foil finished.
- Iamge file for foil finish must be supplied in vector format (eg. AI, Eps).
- JPG image format cannot be used for foil finish.
Hole punch creates holes in printing products which can be useful for binding or other purposes.
6 diﬀerent sizes of hole are available; 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 7mm and 8mm.
White Color Print
Add a separate layer for a white print area.
※This only applies to Metallic Silver Vinyl, Transparent Vinyl and Kraft paper material. All fonts must be embedded or outlined.