The powerful anti-bacterial of copper, which kills 99.9% of the antibiotic-resistant super bacteria in just two hours, has already been scientifically proven, with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency(EPA) the only touch-surface antibacterial to register copper, and the International Copper Association(ICA) promoting and promoting its certification as Cu+.
A recent study found that as many as 355 copper alloys kill 99.9% of pathogens within two hours if cleaned regularly.
Virus survival test found that 72 hours on the plastic surface, 48 hours on stainless steel, but in copper, the virus halved after an hour and died four hours later.
Already, advanced countries such as Britain, Germany, and Japan are actively using copper for interior designs that are frequently touched by human hands, such as switches, doorknobs, toilet seats, and faucets in hospitals where patients with infectious diseases gather.
However, copper is limited in the physical properties of metal materials, which are limited in processing to various products. Therefore, it was difficult to apply it widely to daily necessities such as kitchenware that needed antibacterial function, and the continuous and strong antimicrobial properties of copper were not widely distributed.
To compensate for these shortcomings, we developed and operated film materials that are convenient for installation and production construction, and these results were produced with antibacterial copper film Protective Film (Anti-Virus Anti-Bacteria)
Antimicrobial Copper Film(Anti-bacterial and Anti-Virus) is a polyethylene(PE) certified for safety through specialized testing agencies such as SGS and KCL as well as safe ingredients certified by FDA.
Antimicrobial Copper Film(Anti-Virus Anti-Virus) combines 99.99% pure copper(Cu) into the polyethylene film itself to maintain antimicrobial power even when used for a long time. Therefore, it is good to install it in a place where many people expect to have cross-infection and use it with hand sanitizer.
Antimicrobial Copper is the only touch surface material registered with the US Environmental Protection Agency, which kills more than 99.9% of bacteria that cause infections.
- STRONG ANTIBACTERIAL POWER – It continuously suppresses and eradicates bacteria & germs.
- SAFE MATERIAL – Made of Eco-friendly materials free of harmful substances.
- EASY TO USE – It can be used in various places in any size.
- TOUCH SCREEN COMPATIBLE – It can be used for any smart devices with many germs and bacteria.